Wednesday, May 17, 2017

More Speed Passion SP-1 Pro.

Honest Injun, I haven't even run mine. I don't have a motor or a servo yet. Decided not to gut the Exotek F1Ultra because that car is just incredible. So of course I painted bodies to kill some time and we all saw how badly that worked out. Last night I got to looking at the SP-1 and although I "thought" I followed the instructions to the letter, I skipped some letters, basically the front and rear widths. I had rear about 184mm where I wanted it,but the front was 200mm. Luckily the fix is simple and I have some pics from RCTech to show some of it. I did have to cut about 3mm from upper arm and one of the plastic ballcup linkages to do it, but wire cutters are my friend. Heres some pics from Solara et al at RCTech. This mostly the 180mm conversion. Its simple as can be. Even a CaveTC can do it.

                 Note with upgraded aluminium caster block you wont need to drill holes here

No comments:

Post a Comment