Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Road to Hell is Paved with Crappy F1 Bodies

Well it is 99% done. I may or may not add the barge doors. I may or may not add the FGX body accessories. I just don't know. I was so worried about cutting the body, but I did it right. The side pods I kinda goofed on. I really hate side pods. Cutting them, installing them and worst of all putting nice decals on the vicious curves. This was supposed to be my Paved On Road Nats body Labor Day weekend. I don't think its going to do well in Concours. Good news is that it is almost four months away and I can paint another one or two til I get it right. Also I have two "special" bodies on the way from Hong Kong, should be here any day now. Going about as retro as I dare to go with these two. But that is another disaster for another time. Here goes. The 'finished' product. The decals are perfect for the F60 body and wings or any body you can put a shark fin on, I should have but the stripes,bubbles and BWT a little farther back on the pods, but hind sight is 20/20.








No comments:

Post a Comment