Thursday, August 4, 2011


Had a crappy raceday this past weekend. Loose out of the turns. Thought it was just the new tires. But now I believe the culprit is my side springs. I haven't done RobK's side spring mod, but I believe it may be the one "must do" mod to the F109. My side springs are collapsing in the turns and not rebounding. Helps me spin out on power out of a turn, doesn't help getting good laps. I have replaced with springs from my speedmerchant Rev6 and will get the spring holders ASAP. Or I will mod it some other way. I have also replaced the new body for the old body and painted it black. Totally rewired the car, swapped 17.5 for a silvercan and replaced the broken left A-arm. Should be good to go this week. I'm running the first heat on rubber tires again. If I don't like it I will go straight to foams for the rest of the day.

Heres the diffuser I made with a wing from my VTA 65 Shelby 350 body and some carbon fiber looking decal. Once again, I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment