Sunday, November 20, 2011

F1 11/19 at Mikes and more......

F1 was the only on road class today at Mikes, I'm assuming because 1: there was a big nitro off road race going on outside, and 2: we had that big Fall Classic last weekend. Regardless, Racer Robert, Scott and I braved the carpet alone. Good races, my car worked well, and got better as the day went on. Roberts FGX responded well as usual all day. Scott's F104W started out bad, but by the time the last qualifier came up, he was good. Main...... I crashed out early with a stripped servo saver, and Robert won. Good news about that is I was able to record the final 3 minutes of the race AND, cleaned off the finger print smudges that my kid had left from last time. I haven't watched the video, it took a few hours to upload to you-tube, but I was there. The race was good. Even with Robert sandbagging. Oh yeah, I got an FGX. More on that later..... its Showtime!