Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wild hair

So I got a wild hair a couple of weeks ago and decided to buy some ceramic diff balls for my F1R. $10 for a set of diff balls, I was crazy at the time. Or so I thought. Man, I can tell you this now, at $10 a set, I'm getting them for all my cars. That much of an improvement, plus if your like me ( and I hope you arent) and you go through spur gears fast enough, they will pay for them selves in no time. You dont have to change them out every time you strip a spur. I stripped 3 a couple of weeks ago ( I know). Ceramic balls are a Godsend. Smooth as a baby's butt. And you dont have to pay $10 a set like I did either. MantisWorx over at RCShox sells em for $7.99, also has carbide and sets of sealed ceramic bearings for the rest of the car! I will see him this weekend in Austin for the series, and Im sure I will leave with a set or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment